For all sessions, each player should have:
- a field hockey stick***
- shin guards
- a mouth guard
- goggles (OPTIONAL as of 9/2023)
- filled water bottle
- hair tied up, out of your face!
- footwear is cleats or turf shoes (no metal spikes)
*** Sticks are available to borrow for all MYFH programs. We have a bag that your player can grab for each session. Please do not bring the stick home. If you have an old stick you want to donate, feel free to throw is in the bag. Our goal is to limit the expense of the sport while players are trying it out!
If you are looking to purchase FH equipment, some good options are:
- Dicks Sporting Goods Dedham
- Play It Again Sports
- Longstreth Field Hockey: https://longstreth.com/
- Harrow Sports: https://www.harrowsports.com/collections/field-hockey